Chrome Icons

A

alloy25

Can someone tell me where to get icons thatlook like this pic......... I want to make a desktop theme with them....

Thanx in advance

Alloy25

Hey thanks...Ill give them a look and get back to yous if I succeed or not !!!!!

Alloy25

NO LUCK YET !!!!!!:(

Looked everywhere and still cant find icons that match the desktop pic....PLZ HELP ME !!!!!!!

Alloy25

Perhaps if no-one can help me with these Icons then maybe some-one can tell me a brilliant site to go and see.......

It has to best Excellent , If not the best....

Thank you

Alloy25

PS have tried all the common ones and the above ones with no luck !!!!!!!!!!:(

Yeh they are good but all of these sites still haven't managed to give me the icons that match the logo I put up......
I have checked heaps of sites now with no luck...a total of 16 hours looking at ******* icons.....

Plz

Alloy25

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back