Christmas tree !!!

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
I just put up the christmas tree lights, turned off the lights to admire the handiwork and the looked at the comp. Why did I bother with the lights ? Ever counted your LEDs ?

Let me see

Monitor 5
Computer 2
Scanner 1
Printer 3
Modem 7
USB Hub 5
Mouse ! 1
Joystick 1
Infrared gizmo 1
Speakers 1
Keyboard 3

Thats no less than 30 Leds, whats the world coming to :cool:

Too bad they're mostly green. Wouldn't it be great if you had blue leds, red leds, yellow leds... ahhh, THAT would make it a Christmas tree!

This would make a christmas tree

Hang your computer on the tree! rofl!!

Re: This would make a christmas tree

Originally posted by Highwind7777
Hang your computer on the tree! rofl!!

Right, hang on, yes, that it, Oh NO !! the trees bent !

no no no
you're wrong...
to a pine tree, please, to a pine tree!

im thinking of modding my case up next year
plexion the side, neon blue inside with blue leds and a light rope
i can afford it all just about ... might have to scam some money but it can be done....... thing im afraid off is the cutting of the case panel
pre-modded cases i foudn a bit too pricy like over £140... and its not needed becaues iwant/like my case

anyone want to cut it out for me? :)

Originally posted by akash
im thinking of modding my case up next year
plexion the side, neon blue inside with blue leds and a light rope
i can afford it all just about ... might have to scam some money but it can be done....... thing im afraid off is the cutting of the case panel
pre-modded cases i foudn a bit too pricy like over £140... and its not needed becaues iwant/like my case

anyone want to cut it out for me? :)

I will, but it will cost you....ummm about £140.....lol

rofl
i knew i could rely on u guys :p
well i bought a£44 full tower
its got a bit of transparent green on it, thinking of putting yellow leds behind it to make it blue

still need the side panel cutting out =/
i did my laminated flooring and damn, it wasnt that much of a good cut as i dont have a steady hand

don't worry
there r lots of options for that, paint can do nice, as well as glitters, 200 watt leds can do the trick, and
u can always cover uneven cuts with your fave nude model pix cutouts from yer sticky playboy mag hehehe lol
:D

A computer case my brother bought about 3 months ago has 3 neon stripes going down each side and has 1 stripe on top... its a case for a server so it doesn't look to messed up...
Normally you would plug the light onto an internal power socket (u can plug into mains too)... decided not to as we had an athlon T-Bird processor in it... you need all the power sockets for fans :)

MdSalih

oh yeah, i've seen one at a mall just like that
but with very small LEDs at corners
the stripes are good, just look at dodge vipers
if you want mclaren types, you can try adjusting the side casings so that it opens sideways and up... lol :D

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back