Christmas Lights

I think Lancer had posted he thought it was my house...

LOL :D

I saw a news piece on this guy a few weeks back, he also signed a contract with Miller Beer I believe, and they feature it on their latest commercial.

He has since had to take it down however, as it was causing too many accidents from people stopping to look @ it.

There's a house in my parents' neighborhood that has an absurd amount of lighting and decoration outside. There's a sign in the yard telling you to put your radio on 88.9FM. I tuned in and listened to the signal fade as I drove away.

I saw a thing on the news with the people with just over a million lights.

Talk about $$$$

I guess some people have nothing better to do with their money, but at least it's for Christmas which is a good cause :)

kcnychief said:
I guess some people have nothing better to do with their money, but at least it's for Christmas which is a good cause :)

Yeah, if it wasn't christmas related and they did this with like Valentines day then that would be a waste.

I think those people should give me money to get a Chevy Silverado :laugh:. I would splurge in my pants if I had a new Chevy Silverado Z71 but I will settle for the non Z71 :laugh:

Cupit shooting arrows for 3k? That could be interesting.

I was showing this to my brother the other day. It's amazingly well done. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back