• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Christmas Lights

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I saw a news piece on this guy a few weeks back, he also signed a contract with Miller Beer I believe, and they feature it on their latest commercial.

He has since had to take it down however, as it was causing too many accidents from people stopping to look @ it.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
There's a house in my parents' neighborhood that has an absurd amount of lighting and decoration outside. There's a sign in the yard telling you to put your radio on 88.9FM. I tuned in and listened to the signal fade as I drove away.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I guess some people have nothing better to do with their money, but at least it's for Christmas which is a good cause :)

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
kcnychief said:
I guess some people have nothing better to do with their money, but at least it's for Christmas which is a good cause :)

Yeah, if it wasn't christmas related and they did this with like Valentines day then that would be a waste.

I think those people should give me money to get a Chevy Silverado :laugh:. I would splurge in my pants if I had a new Chevy Silverado Z71 but I will settle for the non Z71 :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies