And to all a good night... Nite nite, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:eek: :eek:

Smokie that page was cool!

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!

oh wait, its the other way around :)

God Bless Everyone.

Nice Page Smokie... Best wishes to all of yours. :happy: :happy:

Hope ya get that "Face Lift" ya always wanted.:p

Face lift gonaads??? .. I want a complete face & body refit. :cool:

Hah hah hah!!! Like in 007 Die Another Day, Gene therapy. ;)

Smokie knows where I am in "hiding" at - BTW - grandson Brady Dylan is doing fine - as well as his mommy (my youngest daughter).

This will be a very Merry Christmas for us (with the addition of our 1st grandson) and I hope a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for everyone else as well!:D :D :D

<dy thinks - what is Smokie talking about??? A complete face and boy lift??? Talk about an all day job!>:eek:

Good onya damnyank on becoming a granddad again, good to see mother and baby are ok..but what about the old fugly granddad, how is he coping?

<smokie thinks - if it will take all day to do his complete face and boy lift, how long would it take for damnyank???? ;)

How long will it take dy? --- Forever and ever!!!;)

BTW = coping quite well with a fair amount of brandy????:eek: :eek:

My wife says: "hog mi kny" however it is spelled!!!

<dy thinks - try to figure that one out Smokie>:D :D

I know what your wife means damnyank. It is the Scottish New Year and it is called Hogmanay

Hogmanay is the Scottish New Year's festival that commemorates the solar divinity Hogmagog. The traditional Hogmanay ceremonies involved dressing in the hides of cattle and running around the village, being hit by sticks.

Hogmanay festivities included the lighting of bonfires, rolling blazing tar barrels, and tossing blazing torches.

In former times, animal hide was wrapped around sticks and ignited, producing a smoke that was said to be very effective against evil sprites. This talismanic smoking stick was itself known as a Hogmanay.

Hogmanay has its own customary goods: bannocks, oarsmen, shortbread, black buns and ankersocks (gingerbread loaves made with rye meal).

This is just for your edification you old fugly.. :confused:

Damn... And I thought my ancestors were strange.:eek: :happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back