check this out

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
driving along at first I thought this was a group of kids hangin, then I thought it was a sculpture of some sort, like painted bronze or something

then when it took me passing the building to realize it was two dimensional

unbelievable...this shot is with my phone so sorry about the qualiry

Attachments

• miural.jpg
    miural.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 105
Very cool! I've seen some similar pics on the web, but never came across anything like this in person. :)

Where in NYC was that Perris? Damn cool.

Where in NYC was that Perris? Damn cool.
that's on the way north to kings point...glen cove I guess...I was at the light before I realized they were inanimate, and then I was wondering what kind of sculpture it was, it was so realisitic I didn't think it was painted brinze because those are never painted but I figured maybe someone got ambitous with the bronzes anyway

then when I passed to see it was two dimensional I immediately turned around and took a few shots, I'll post more tomorrow

Very cool! I've never come across anyone who's seen that stuff in person. Nice find, glad you had your camera phone :)

Very cool! I've seen some similar pics on the web, but never came across anything like this in person. :)

You don't really get out that much do ya?:)

The bus stops going up the 5 to Burbank.

That is very cool perris, not bad quality from your phone either :)

couple more shots

Attachments

• IMAGE_00016.jpg
    IMAGE_00016.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMAGE_00017.jpg
    IMAGE_00017.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 86
I wonder if anyone was walking down the sidwalk and got out of "their" way.

I would thinkin walking down the sidewalk you wouldn't because they don't exactly stick out :p :eek:

If you were on the edge of the sidewalk though you would see them.

I think I may have to plan a road trip to see for myself.

Fine, I know y'all are thinking it so I'll just blurt it out.

How long before the pedophiles get at that :eek:

Sick, sick bastids !!!

Cool, you got any photos from the 'wrong angle' so they look skewed?

Cool, you got any photos from the 'wrong angle' so they look skewed?

if you insist

I didn't want to show the last one cuz I put on some winter weight and look like a tubo...pretty embarrasing till I get back my girlish fogure but it is what it is...if I had a photo program handy I would have cropped off the kid to my left and the top of my bad hair day

Attachments

• IMAGE_00011.jpg
    IMAGE_00011.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 81
  • IMAGE_00013.jpg
    IMAGE_00013.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 80
  • IMAGE_00019.jpg
    IMAGE_00019.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 84
That's pretty damn cool - hard to tell the difference between your dimensions and theirs tbh.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back