Check out this app!

P

PC-Dude

I know lots of you use Coolmon to display stats on your desktop, but here's a great free program that will display stats in your taskbar. It's called Samurize and you can see a screenshot of my setup attached and you can go to the site to download it Here

yup yup, been using this little thingie for a while now...and the final is ready soon:)

It seems much more configurable than CoolMon, by looking at the screenshots users have uploaded to their site. I just got it so I gotta learn to use graphics with it. :D

I used it awhile back when XP first was in Beta and it was named Cureinfo I think. Anyways just thought of it a few days ago and opened Google and done a few searches and voila ;)

Enjoy and anyone who uses this prog please post a screen shot of your config if you would. :D

Samurize has been out for a few months, it is a nice program, can do much more than CoolMon.

"Samurize is the successor to the very popular CureInfo. Samurize is a program that with low resources displays information from PerfMon and lots of other info, right to your desktop or taskbar. It's higly configurable to suit every need. "

Cureinfo was in a news post at XP-erience here awhile back, I believe it was before XP was released. But anywho it's got better since then. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back