• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Check out this app!

P

PC-Dude

I know lots of you use Coolmon to display stats on your desktop, but here's a great free program that will display stats in your taskbar. It's called Samurize and you can see a screenshot of my setup attached and you can go to the site to download it Here

P

PC-Dude

It seems much more configurable than CoolMon, by looking at the screenshots users have uploaded to their site. I just got it so I gotta learn to use graphics with it. :D

P

PC-Dude

I used it awhile back when XP first was in Beta and it was named Cureinfo I think. Anyways just thought of it a few days ago and opened Google and done a few searches and voila ;)

Enjoy and anyone who uses this prog please post a screen shot of your config if you would. :D

P

PC-Dude

"Samurize is the successor to the very popular CureInfo. Samurize is a program that with low resources displays information from PerfMon and lots of other info, right to your desktop or taskbar. It's higly configurable to suit every need. "

Cureinfo was in a news post at XP-erience here awhile back, I believe it was before XP was released. But anywho it's got better since then. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies