check out my next toy

Who's the u-boat commander?

Yes, that is exactly what you need for all those flash floods New York gets, this will come right in handy.

Falcon, have you never seen the day after tomorrow?

I mean come on, how much more factual stuff do you need to witness to see how perfect a "toy" this is :cool:

Perris... can I ride when I come to NY :D

Falcon, have you never seen the day after tomorrow?

I mean come on, how much more factual stuff do you need to witness to see how perfect a "toy" this is :cool:

Perris... can I ride when I come to NY :D
why, you can even drive, I will be doing some hand fishing for bar b que

seen this on the news earlier :) - just don't let perris new it - it might BSOD :D

why, you can even drive, I will be doing some hand fishing for bar b que

I prefer to find a midget to drive said toy.

It adds to the amusement factor and it will increase the excitement factor as well because of the possibility of an accident occuring :smoker:

Plus, I mean it's a friggin midget, we can play kick-ball with the bugger when bored.

Damn, only drawback is there isn't a quick dry for whatever is is you could be wearing. :s

And it obviously does not have a heater. :p

I actually drove one of these ...
WhiteFordGT215.gif

the owner was in the passenger seat and chewing his nails the whole time. Not that much fun.

I saw that boat live and in action in wantagh long island

it looked lie a normal car, it looked like some guy was trying to dump it as trash by running at speed into a launching ramp at the park, he then drove slowly into the bay

the thing looked like it was constantly sinking, it looked like if you leaned over you would flip and if it did one knot it was I'd be surprised

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back