Cheapest Place to buy Xbox Live Gold ?

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
What's the cheapest place to purchase a 12-month subscription to Live Gold ?

The cheapest I've found so far is on Newegg.com for $45 delivered (I have a friend in the U.S. willing to order and accept delivery, then mail the code ;)) does anyone know of anywhere better?

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I'd be cautious for buying something like this for much more than a discount you can get from NewEgg. This is a popular service that people scam with and sell fake codes.

ming

OSNN Advanced
What's the cheapest place to purchase a 12-month subscription to Live Gold ?

The cheapest I've found so far is on Newegg.com for $45 delivered (I have a friend in the U.S. willing to order and accept delivery, then mail the code ;)) does anyone know of anywhere better?

LOL. would you like to take out extended warranty on that? it's only $14.99 for 2 years. :p

SPeedY_B

I'd be cautious for buying something like this for much more than a discount you can get from NewEgg. This is a popular service that people scam with and sell fake codes.
Good point, however I was after reputable retailers, not some guys aunt Bob down a back alley after 11pm on Fridays :p

LOL. would you like to take out extended warranty on that? it's only $14.99 for 2 years. :p
It is tempting, however, I'll have to pass :D :D

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
FYI if you go on and say you want the silver membership on Xbox live it will give you a months free gold.

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
Speedy, where you end up ordering from? Im looking for a 12 month subscription now too.

SPeedY_B

I ended up getting 3 months off eBay for about $15, basically enough to see me through to my birthday ;) :p

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
I got a year at amazon for 39.99 but I would look around because I can't find it at amazon anymore. the price I see is 41.99

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ganster