• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cheapest Place to buy Xbox Live Gold ?

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
What's the cheapest place to purchase a 12-month subscription to Live Gold ?

The cheapest I've found so far is on Newegg.com for $45 delivered (I have a friend in the U.S. willing to order and accept delivery, then mail the code ;)) does anyone know of anywhere better?

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I'd be cautious for buying something like this for much more than a discount you can get from NewEgg. This is a popular service that people scam with and sell fake codes.

ming

OSNN Advanced
What's the cheapest place to purchase a 12-month subscription to Live Gold ?

The cheapest I've found so far is on Newegg.com for $45 delivered (I have a friend in the U.S. willing to order and accept delivery, then mail the code ;)) does anyone know of anywhere better?

LOL. would you like to take out extended warranty on that? it's only $14.99 for 2 years. :p

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I'd be cautious for buying something like this for much more than a discount you can get from NewEgg. This is a popular service that people scam with and sell fake codes.
Good point, however I was after reputable retailers, not some guys aunt Bob down a back alley after 11pm on Fridays :p

LOL. would you like to take out extended warranty on that? it's only $14.99 for 2 years. :p
It is tempting, however, I'll have to pass :D :D

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
FYI if you go on and say you want the silver membership on Xbox live it will give you a months free gold.

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
I got a year at amazon for 39.99 but I would look around because I can't find it at amazon anymore. the price I see is 41.99

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn