Cheap Webhost that Supports ColdFusion MX

A

AfTheRock

Does anyone know where I ca find a cheap UK webhost that supports ColdFusion MX, and has quite abit of Webspace, like 50MB or more.

I have been searching for a few days, and cant seem to find a good deal, most of them are either American, and British, or are too Expensive for a beginer Web Designer like me. Should be under £300 per annum at the most.

Do note that coldfusion is hardly used anymore on sites these days, most now either support ASP ( Windows ), or PHP/Perl ( Unix ).

syn, thanks for the host.

X-Istence, you seem to know more about this kind of stuff than me, so how would you exactly create a your own Content Managent System, using ASP for Windows or PHP/Perl for Unix. Is there any tool to simplify this, or would you have to do it all manulally. Also, do you know any sites where I can find tutorials in creating a CMS using the ASP, PHP or Perl.

Thanks

Thanks for you help

I'll try these sites out.

BTW: Geffy, your from Manchester, so am I, and should be starting UMIST this year, if I get the results I need.

Re: Thanks for you help

Originally posted by AfTheRock
I'll try these sites out.

BTW: Geffy, your from Manchester, so am I, and should be starting UMIST this year, if I get the results I need.
Cool what you planning on doing?
Good luck with the exams :)

Re: Re: Thanks for you help

Originally posted by Geffy
Cool what you planning on doing?
Good luck with the exams :)

Should be doing Computation, and then a Business degree after that, and might take one of them into PHD level, if I like them.

But I need very good results, atleast a BBC, so thanks for your luck.

I am doing a Masters in Mechatronic Engineering, I needed BBC to get in as well, but I got BCC. But mine is an under-subscribed course, I dunno about yours.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back