cheap store

Zanwar asked before, if anyone got scammed. Trusting a site like that...ha, the design itself would scare me away :huh: :rolleyes:

SEND SPeedY_B $600 TODAY AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A NICE NEW CAR, AND A HOUSE, AND A TV, AND A COMPUTER, AND SOME PIE!

FAQ :
Q. Will i really receive all that?
A. yes, of course.
---------------------------------------------

i mean... it's not really that hard to write something down is it ;)
its possible that you may receive the goods, but if it works the way they say it does, then you're going to be waiting a heck of a long time.

they said for the specific prodcut i bought it will take around 2-3months at the rate its going. which i think isreally good. don't know if you are that patient but i am!

in 3 months that vaio will be outdated and obselete :p

I spose if it really does work then its ok, I just prefer to walk into a store, put my money on the counter, and walk out with something. ;)

Originally posted by almostfamous88
they said for the specific prodcut i bought it will take around 2-3months at the rate its going. which i think isreally good. don't know if you are that patient but i am!

I got a Bridge for sale... cheap. :rolleyes:

And it comes complete. :p

Originally posted by gonaads
I got a Bridge for sale... cheap. :rolleyes:

And it comes complete. :p

is it a nice golden colour?

i wouldnt buy owt from it... looks like those scratch cards u get in magazines...

YOU CAN WIN!!!
1. 28" widescreen tv with surround sound system and dvd player
2. top of the range ford mondeo
3. a trip to france

scratch off the below bars to see if you win!!

[ WIN! ] [ WIN! ] [ WIN! ]

you have won!!

phone this number 845129346521734529 calls are charged at £3 a minute. will last no longer than 20mins

i can guarantee if you phone that, you'll win a trip to france cuz nobody is going to give the big prizes out. its just easy money for the companies :/

Originally posted by jonifen
i wouldnt buy owt from it... looks like those scratch cards u get in magazines...

YOU CAN WIN!!!
1. 28" widescreen tv with surround sound system and dvd player
2. top of the range ford mondeo
3. a trip to france

scratch off the below bars to see if you win!!

[ WIN! ] [ WIN! ] [ WIN! ]

you have won!!

phone this number 845129346521734529 calls are charged at £3 a minute. will last no longer than 20mins

i can guarantee if you phone that, you'll win a trip to france cuz nobody is going to give the big prizes out. its just easy money for the companies :/

I've never lost on one of them scratch cards yet :D
If they were genuine I would be a millionairess by now lol

Originally posted by Benny
I'm still excited about the free PIE!!

Apple or Cherry??? I want mine with wipped cream on top... real cream
*calls Henyman and his Cow* :cool:

It's not free pie, its part of the package, just send me $600 and you'll find out.

Oh, and I need an extra $20 for shipping and handling :p

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
It's not free pie, its part of the package, just send me $600 and you'll find out.

Oh, and I need an extra $20 for shipping and handling :p

*pulls out Funny Money makin Colour Laser Printer*

How's Cash... will that do??? :cool:

Originally posted by gonaads
Apple or Cherry??? I want mine with wipped cream on top... real cream
*calls Henyman and his Cow* :cool:

MoOoOo

/me milks his cow for some cream:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back