Cheap software site. Too good to be true?

Bucky Badger

OSNN Addict
Has anyone ever used this site and is it legit? Hate to to do something wrong. AutoCAD 2005 software for 99.95? URL Removed

If something looks too good to be true, it is.

Always, everytime, without fail it will be a cheat or fraud.

I don't even need to look at the sites anymore. First "too good to be true site" I saw was in 1987. it was a fraud and every one since then has been.

There are no free lunches in the world.

no and no. THey even state in their FAQ you dont get a license :p

I should point microsoft in their direction and see what happens :p

We offer the software for downloading only, it means that you do not receive a fancy package, a printed manual and license that actually aggregate the largest part of the retail price. In this situation we are restricted in selling the products for private purposes only! You will not be able to get a technical support and different rebates from the manufacturer.
2.3. You cannot register the software with the manufacturer and updates are available not for all the products;
2.4. You do not receive printed license documentation;
2.5. You do not receive a copy of the software on a disk.
Selling software without licenses is illegal. I'm removing the link from the first post.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back