Cheap Airline tickets?

Kush

High On Life!
hey guys, i was just looking on the net to see how much i could find tickets online from toronto to dallas, and came up with 315 dollars the cheapest with 1 stop. orbitz.com and studentuniverse.com didnt even have any, since you guys already know these site and which is best (i always see their tv commercials back in saudi) so i wanted to know which one of these sites is the best and can fid the cheapest airfare. my sister had told me about jetblue how its sooo much niceer than the normal american airlines and its much cheaper, but they dont fly out of the states yet, i emailed them, and they said we look to the future and want to expand. ohh and is there any way to get a student discount?

thanks in advance

Here if there are any open spots on delta or airtran before take off, you can get a seat for really cheap.. Its not a promise that you will get a spot, but i think $99 for a 1way ticket isn't too bad. Allowed 2carry on (one in lap, other in overhead) but call and ask if they have those deals there.

after that your best bet is to order 6-4weeks in advance for the cheapest tickets.

thanks moo, i heard about that, cuz if someone doesnt show up they can just give u their ticket but for really cheap and that way they made more money

expedia.ca
and if you call them ask them for student discounts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back