Chavs

ZeroHour

ho3 ho3 ho3
Q. What do you call a chav with 9 GCSE's?
A. A liar!

Q. Two Chavs in a car without any music. Who's driving?
A. The Police

Q. What do you say to a chav with a job?
A. Could I have a big mac please?

Q. You're in your car and you see a Chav on a bike, why should you try not to hit him?
A. It might be your bike!

Q. Why is 3 chavs going over a cliff in a Nova a shame?
A. A Nova seats 4

Q. What do you say to a chav in a suit?
A. Will the defendant please stand

Q. Why are Chavs like slinkies?
A. They have no real use but it's great to watch one fall down a flight of stairs.

A bus full of Chavs were driving through Wales. As they were approaching Llanfgogogferrinfourasoch they started arguing about the pronunciation of the town's name. They argued back and forth until they stopped for lunch. As they stood at the counter, one Chav asked the blonde employee, "Before we order, could you settle an argument for us?
Would you please pronounce where we are... very slowly?"
The blonde girl leaned over the counter and said, "Burrrrrrrr-gerrrrrrr-Kiiiiing."

He should use the search button the chavs jokes where like done here last year.

And guess what it was posted at neowin like 2 days ago.

Un4gIvEn1 said:
For us Americans... can you please tell me WTF is a GCSE?
I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you :dead: :laugh:

General Certificate of Secondary Education. It's a sack of horse**** basically.

Used to be O-levels. It is an exam you take when you are 16.
Can then lead to GNVQs or A-Levels- AS levels.
Which you can then use to do a degree, then a masters degree.
With that degree you can then fail to get a job due to lack of experience.
Life is great, but I got off that train ;D, 11 gcses, 4 alevels in the end, then well fell out of uni - but wouldn't trade those times for anything!

I did O'level A-O level and A level, also have some g.c.s.e's; I did an evening class to get them.

If you know your stuff none of the above should be too hard.

If you turn up for a g.c.s.e. examination fill in your entry number and your name correctly score 0 you still get a f, which means a certificate.

In scotland a chav is called a ned. same thing just different term :D
we have standard grades which I think are the same as GCSE's then we have highers lol.
Glad I am out of education now ;)

Lee said:
If you turn up for a g.c.s.e. examination fill in your entry number and your name correctly score 0 you still get a f, which means a certificate.

umm, no?
That's where U's (ungraded) comes into play i think you'll find and Cs are recognised as passes.

anyways, good set zerohour. Seen 'em before, but good.

I've got 8 GCSE's (well 11 of you include 3 D's!), 2 'A' Levels, a BSC in Applied Accounting and I am now a Chartered Certified Accountant! Thankfully don't study any more! :p

11 gcse's 3 Alevals, didn't play any part in getting me my current job as a night manager on £££ :D

12 GCSEs, an Intermediate GNVQ (worth 4 gcses)

4 AS levels, and I suppose in about 3 months.. my 4 A Levels will be done.

... Damn time goes by too fast

(How did we get onto the subject of comparing qualifications again? :p)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back