Chav Jokes.

A greebo, in my eyes, is a Nu-Metal fan who refuses to listen to any other form of music, refuses to believe that any rock music existed Pre-Nirvana, refuses to listen to the opinion of anyone else on music, wears the same clothes as all of their friends, calls everyone who doesn't agree with them "GAY" and cannot, indeed will not, spell correctly, use correct grammar or construct a valid argument. People who fall into this category have also been known to skateboard very badly.

Not my words found it here

shameless bump for chavie related joke pic :D

init.jpg

Henyman said:
*yawns*

Unfortunately, that's rather old and not funny. Here's an explanation written by a co-worker of mine:
"I work for the Argos Internet Customer Service
team. Yup you should feel sorry for me. However
I would like to point out that a vast percentage
of customer-focused time is lost because we're
too busy looking at b3ta. Also last week we
managed to freak out the entire call centre by
showing pics of spider bites to anyone who came
to our little corner of Argos.

"Anyways just to point out that the reason Chav
comes up with the chains is because the search
engine is arse and only uses the first three
letters of a word to search with. Hence you get
chains and chairs."

Why post it then you monkey!

Was it the same explanation? I'd have to pass the info on if it was :p

it was basically the same, but edited by argos before being used as a press release :p :D

Haha, no way. It does just go to show though, the people who code the Argos web-site are morons, it's completely useless :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back