chatroom?

Kush

High On Life!
maybe im wrong but the chatroom java doesnt work properly and its still pointed towards the old chatroom and also it says its a trial version

ming

OSNN Advanced
Yep, I experienced the same thing yesterday. Also, once I logged on, I can see all the people in the chatroom, but it didnt seem that anyone was talking on there.

Kush

High On Life!
thats what i mean its not pointed to the new chatroom they need to fix it to the right chat

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yeah, there is something up with it, I will contact jpilot and ask for some help.. :S

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Although the fact that no one was talking doesn't really indicate a fault. :) just that they're all campers :)

P

PseudoKiller

Khayman said:
Although the fact that no one was talking doesn't really indicate a fault. :) just that they're all campers :)
dont you mean lurkers?? ... /me goes back to lurking.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
idlers = IRC :p

(edit) We still need to get rid of jIRC though, it's a nasty piece of crap :D

SPeedY_B

There are plenty of Java IRC clients, most open source, therefore free. Only problem that I had last time I looked for one was some don't work in Gecko. Take a look around freshmeat.net and sf.net for some.

SPeedY_B

The jIRC client is now registered and pointing at the right place. Enjoy.

Moved to Fixed

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
You forgot to move it :p
Chances are I am gonna try and get a refund for jIRC it has too many flaws, both the last stable release and the beta have too many problems, and I recieved no reply to my e-mails.

SPeedY_B

Oops, Moved :D

Good call on jIRC, slap the crap outta JPilot :)

SPeedY_B

Perhaps we should just offer the mIRC-Punk-Edition again? Simple download and run jobbie :)

Oh, and I suppose at a push I could make my guides again ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PHMachelle