Chatroom Update

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
We are thinking of moving the official chatroom to a new server as there are certain benefits to using it over EFNET.

- I can now fit my full nick in :)
- Names can be registered
- No netsplits

You can find the new server here:
irc.rpg-works.net #WindowsXP

or click here if you use mIRC.

Or should we leave it on EFNET #xperience ???

The new channel is for both windowsxpstuff and xp-erience

Gonna leave it up to you guys to decide, too much of a burden for me to decide ;)

Either way, we are in both channels at the moment, so come and pay us a visit!

/me thinks we should move, especially if we can register names :D

Doesnt make a difference really, as long as everyones in the same place :)

i'd have to say no to a move..
there are a lot of useful channels on efnet..
there are no netsplits if you use a decent server
registering names is pointless, just stay online all the time
efnet rules all else

I am undecided either way, I do use other rooms on efnet...
Tough choice :S

You can be on more then 1 server at a time. We also have many ppl who are still on dial up and can't stay connect all the time. Registering your nice isn't pointless, now no one can have Jewelzz, it's mine as it should be :p

Well, im on EFNet and the new server, registered my nick (wooo-hooo) but like i say, not really bothered as long as everyone is in the same place :)

I say combine them all.....it is a good way for members of both xpstuff and xp-erience/ntfs to meet and congregate with each other. :)

Originally posted by tesseract
I say combine them all.....it is a good way for members of both xpstuff and xp-erience/ntfs to meet and congregate with each other. :)

I think that is a good idea. That way both sites benefit more then just one or the other.

what are the commands avalible in the new server/room?

what are the commands avalible in the new server/room?
Depsnding on your status you can have access to the differvent services try these ...

/msg chanserv help
/msg nickserv help
/msg memoservhelp

for some more info, i donf think there's any word lookups (?? word) or anything like that yet, as they where provided by bots.

Come everybody and join the new chanell, its reall lonley in there

hmm so how do i log on2 new server?,what server/room?

i really don't mind which we use,the registered name thing is a gd idea cus like jewelzz said us 56k's can't stay on all time unfortunatly:( i had no probs wid efnet.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back