chat

C

Carol

Hi all...
I'd like to get into one of the chats - installed the irc applet but no go with that..Also tried getting into the mIRC XP but it's invite only (may I be invited??)....
I need to help someone with a modem thing but am not sure how to go about it...Problem: Modem won't dial, XP is using the modem in another program.....Could someone plz outline how to go about figuring this out?
Thanks in advance.. *S* ... Carol

The server we're on is EFnet. Once there /join #xperience

I think I might write something about getting into the xperience IRC Chat room, give me a little bit of time to get to my XP PC first though. I might get it up on the 26th of Aug.

if you got to #xp-erience its invite, ours is #xperience

mIRC

Alrighty...I got into mIRC (my FAVORITE chat world...*S*) So cool to be able to get on-the-spot answers....Sweet!

Thanks again, y'all *S*

Originally posted by gtgarside
I think I might write something about getting into the xperience IRC Chat room, give me a little bit of time to get to my XP PC first though. I might get it up on the 26th of Aug.

Hmm, I thought jIRC or even something you just have to click on would have been enough!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back