Changing XP licence key.

L

Lee

This can change licence key for office, front page, publisher and xp.
Not sure about other windows ops, try it if you likes.

I saw a lot of people asking about this kind of stuff, so download it from below.

I got it from http://www.magicaljellybean.com/

Good Luck.

Attachments

• keyfinder.rar
    215.9 KB · Views: 78
Glaanieboy said:
But legal?
This utility shows you your product key, for detected M$ software installaltions,
it also lets you people with illegal keys change to legal keys after you purchase them to prevent you from having to format and reinstall, etc.

This application does not allow you to pirate anything. As I mentioned before I have seen a lot of posts asking to find out their product(s) key(s) as they either lost cd sticker, or to remove pirated key(s) and be a good person and put in a legal purchased key(s).

It makes it very easy rather than having to wet yourself trying to do it from text.

:eek: Am I just totally paranoid or has anyone else considered how easy it would be to combine a keyfinder with a simple trojan and scam millions of legally liscenced keys before anyone spotted and reported the illicit code in the keyfinder code?

I use them, but keyfinders scare the crap out of me.

LeeJend said:
:eek: Am I just totally paranoid or has anyone else considered how easy it would be to combine a keyfinder with a simple trojan and scam millions of legally liscenced keys before anyone spotted and reported the illicit code in the keyfinder code?

I use them, but keyfinders scare the crap out of me.

All you have to do is use a software firewall. If the keyfinder attempts to make a connection, you know something's fishy. Just block it and delete the sneaky little thing.
wink.gif

LOL see the find remote computer key option?

Just punch in the ip and get the keys from a remote computer.

Now for all the people that do not use any kind of firewall this could be a real nasty little bugger

pingkey 25.9.134.10

Reply from 25.9.134.10: bytes=32 key=YMXK3 XBLAH WIBBLE MOO

so what if you can get their key? their already activated anyway so it makes no difference in the end.

Sure it does... ya call MicroSquish and tell them that you did extensive upgrades and that yer Box won't boot. Ya give 'em the Key and they give ya a new legal one. :eek:

You haven't created the monster, you just hooked the electrodes to his neck during a thunderstorm, lol.

The possibility should make all those hiding behind just a Router NAT firewall shiver.

BTW there is a lot of software out there that does not require immediate registration (including th M$ products) so you would be vulnerable until you registered.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back