Changing mp3 to MIDI

H

Homerbalooza

Im building a website and i need 2 know if its possible to change an mp3 to and MIDI file in order to get the backgroudn music running. If theres a way please email me at Fallensoldiers@msn.com. Thanks

Try looking here. Although a midi created by a machine won't be as accurate as your ears, you will at least have a base for the song and you can edit the midi accordingly.

Here's what you do.

Learn how to play piano.
Buy a midiman 64-key keyboard.
Buy a 2x2 midiman usb pro.
Listen to the song and learn the chords / synthlines / whatever.
Play them into Cubase and record the midi.
Load a sample to the midi.
Save and put on website.

:)

Edit:

I just thought of something. Why use midi? Why not use flash, you can import an mp3. Make a 10x10 square that will go along with your background and have it play the mp3. That would be better sounding than a midi as well.

Ezier said than done but im trying to get Duhast as a MIDI instead of an mp3

Rammstein wouldn't be that hard to copy. I've heard a midi version of Asche zu Asche sequenced with drums and it sounded pretty good.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back