Changed names?

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
If you ever changed your username since this site (and the one before that and the one before that -- XP-erience // NTFS) began, please post below.

Since we imported the old posts and threads, alot of the threads are now guest posts, however they are associated with old usernames.

I would like to restore these posts to their original users, but if a user has changed their name in any way, then it is very difficult for me to make this an automated process.

I have already processed many old users manually (as the system seemed to be case sensitive) and yet I am sure there are many users who have not yet had their old posts reassigned. This is a process I am quite happy to carry out. So if you want your old posts back just post your old username below and I will make the necessary changes and rebuild the post counts.

The system also seems to have missed a few people who haven't changed their name, so if you ever changed your name post below. A good way to check is to see if you currently have any posts before January 5th 2004, and if you don't and are sure you should post below. It's that easy, I will do the rest.

well i was henyman rather than Henyman originally...............:S

Yeah, I checked that one out before we got rolling and you were ok :)

Did not use a ''user-name'' for xp-erience, just would read, read, read, read and guess what read.

See if you can find this name used by ne1 else and give me their post's neways. Never know might reach 1k.

I moved a post by a "Lee G" from the legacy forum earlier, so you may have used that here?

Not Lee G, Lee Gee is the only one that rings-a-bell.

I was Henygirl once I think :rolleyes: lol

It's cool though, just pee'd I lost two green squares.

I think Heny was Henygirl too.. Maybe Tittiebitties or whatever his name is may have been too.
Crazy young man.

Lee said:
I think Heny was Henygirl too.. Maybe Tittiebitties or whatever his name is may have been too.
Crazy young man.
:rolleyes: Was he stalking himself?:D

wouldnt surprise me
btw I think I have been Geffy all along, well was something else before that, but I got EP to change the username for me so my userid should have remained the same, and I kept myself myself when the original db died

Look suddenly Henygirl appears. I gotta get me a stalker, maybe get Madonna to stalk my ass. :rolleyes:

[marquee]H.e.n.y.m.a.n.[/marquee]

What NO marquee?