Changed names?

Lee said:
Currently Active Users Viewing this Thread: 5 (2 members and 3 guests)

Lee, Henygirl, rushm001, SPeedY_B

Wot No Henyman?
Nah, they share a computer;)

Edit: Sorry EP, bit off topic there.

I'm still me... I think... I'll ask myself later.
tongue.gif

Maybe this thread should be a "sticky", sozz it's easier for everyone to see???

When I'm moving threads I recognize plenty of names that are shown as "Guest." I'm assuming most are not changed names, and that instead they haven't rejoined. Is something to be done with them eventually and do I need to keep track of them for any reason?

Nah, just move em as normal.
If the member rejoins and tells me, he will get em back.
Otherwise they will remain as guest posts.

I was making a list of names... buuuut the "not renewed membership" list got a bit HUGE. Like, Jumbo Super Sized. :p

So now if I find names that look very much like someone that I have seen on da forums at the present, then I write it down and do a little research.

It is something that can be done whenever, always nice to get old members back though :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back