change screen res in flash? (swish)

Kush

High On Life!
Is there a way to change the screen size in a swish made flash file? or a java script that i can put in the coding from the website from dreamweaver? i want it to change the resolution to 1024 by 768. beacause i am making the website for the grease play in our schools intranet and most pc's screen are set 800 by 600 and it would be a pain in the ass to go change it on every pc, and this might be published also on cds or internet so plz help me!:happy:

no

no i dont wanna change the size of an image, i want to change the resolution of the screen!

nope

well first of all that script has only width and not height, and also it doesnt work properly, umm but thanks for ur help. that idea is really good cuz it doesnt ask the user do u wanna change and u know there are alwys people who cant find the any key button so.:D

You can't change the screen res with a Flash or Javascript. That would be a big security hole. (Set res to 640x480x8 or so)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back