Change Printer IP address

q12368c

OSNN Addict
Any method can I change the IP address in XP?
I have many network printer which need to modify the ipaddress like network mask,gateway,ipaddress. It too hard to press the key in fornt of the printer LCD panel. The printer all is HP 3800,4250...

thx.

Not unless the printer itself has web administration. If it does then you can go its current IP address using a web browser.

Note, not all printers allow you to change IP addresses via web administration.

Going forward I recommend you set the devices to DHCP and then just use MAC address reservations so they stay the same, if you even want to go that far. This way, changes going forward can be pulled down automatically and save you this headache :)

Does HP Still provide the JetAdmin interface?

Webjetadmin, and they sure do. But it isn't supported by all models AFAIK

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back