Change language in XP?

J

jdb264c

Is it possible to change the anguage in Win XP Pro? Not the keyboard layout, but the actual language? I want to change my Swedish installation to English...

Open up control panel
then double click "Regional and Language Settings"
You should be able to change the language there.

if ya wanna change the whole OS language, i think u have to get a hold of the version of OS with ur language..think what speedy is suggesting only change the keyboard layout etc.-i might be wrong tho :rolleyes:

I always though XP came with the majority of languages and the only different editions where chinese and/or japanese ... again tho, could be wrong :D

Yes, you're right Andy, that's just the way to change the keyboard layout and currency etc, not the OS language. Thanks anyway Speedy!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back