Camasii

OSNN Junior Addict
I made my first vb program :)

YAY!

TempScreenshot.JPG

it's simple but I'm proud of myself

add 273.15, dont need a calculator for that :p

What about Rankine?

Don't be so harsh guys, we all have to start somewhere, even Windows started off as a few simple lines of code (it was aimed more at being an o/s rather than temprature conversion, but you get what I'm saying :p )

Nice job, Camasii. It's a simple application, but I like the interface :)

hehe, good job. reminds me of the days when i was learning vb. by the end of the year i managed to make a simple learning game. nothing big of course. but i started the same way as this.

Hey hey,

for two 50 minute vb classes I don't think it's half bad so leave me alone :p

i think it looks quite good, everyone has to start somewere.

Nice one mate, I was dead proud of those lil' programs you make in VB class :D

We had to do a load of games for coursework. Games like Pairs, Memory, a Fruit Machine and some others. Still got them somehwere on CD :)

Hrm, in my VB class we had to write games, like pong and stuff.

Was pretty cool, i never did that though, was working hard on my "relay" server.

Good stuff Camasii. I wouldn't even be able to get past first base with that stuff. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back