Chain Letters!! Yukkkk.

K

Kirrie2001

The best chain letter ever written.

Lets not forget this one.

Hello, my name is Carol. I suffer from the guilt of not forwarding 50 billion f***ing chain letters, sent to me by people who actually beleive, that if you send them on, a poor 6-year-old girl in Arkansas with a breast on her forehead, will be able to raise enough money to have it removed before her redneck parents sell her to a travelling freak show.
Do you honestly beleive that Bill Gates is going to give you, and everyone to whom you send "his" email, $1000? How stupid are we?
"Oooooh, looky here! If I scroll down this page and make a wish,I`ll get laid by every good looking model in the magazine!"
What a bunch of bullshit. Maybe the evil chain letter leprechauns will come into my house and sodomize me in my sleep, for not continuing a chain that was started by Peter in AD 5, and brought to this country by midget pilgrims on the Mayflower. F**k them.
If you`re going to forward something, at least send me something mildly amusing. I`ve seen all the "send this to 10 of your closest friends, and this poor, wretched excuse for a human being, will somehow receive a nickel from some omniscient being"
forwards about 90 times. I don`t f***ing care .
Show a little intelligence, and think about what you`re actually contributing to, by sending out these forwards. Chances are, it`s your own unpopularity.
The point being,? If you get some chain letter that`s threatening to leave you shagless or luckless for the rest of your life, DELETE IT.
If it`s funny, send it on. Don`t piss people off, by making them feel guilty about a leper in Botswana with no teeth, who has been tied to a dead elephant for 27 years, and whose only salvation is the 5 cents per letter he`ll receive if you forward this email.
Now, forward this to everyone you know. Otherwise, to-morrow morning, your underwear will turn carnivorous, and will consume your genitals. :D :D :D

Thanks Kirrie, I've just cut and pasted that into a new email and sent it to everyone in my address book ;)

chain letters, Yuckkkkk

Thanks Kirrie, I've just cut and pasted that into a new email and sent it to everyone in my address book

My pleasure, Bytes back. Nice move.

Thanks Kirrie, Obviously everyone I've emailed has emailed everyone they know, and I've had some back again. Now expotentially speaking, I reckon everyone on the net should have recieved at least two of these emails by 4.17pm tomorrow.

You do realise this could bring the whole net to its knees as servers struggle to cope !!!

Seems a pity especially after the April 1st Spring clean :)

Chain Letters, Yukkkkk.

OMG, I think I will go into hybernation.
My name is not Kirrie, it`s Sasquash . :rolleyes: :eek:

LMMFAO@ the end of the letter

funny shit, thanks

-{bLaDe}

Having a hotmail account for people I could get a sh*t about what they send me, it really doesn't bother me. Since only my personal email goes to certain people that I trust and wouldn't mind sending me stuff. But if I still received so many chain letters and junk mail like before, then I would be sending this out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back