Centering your sig + vB Code Help

Mubbers

Shoot!
Political Access
How can I centralise my graphic in the signature?

Is there a vB Code like [cent]blah.jpg[/cent] or somthing?

Your help is appreciated.

Mubbers

[ CENTER ] blah blah [ / CENTER ]

without the gaps

:cool:

Sorry, couldn't get it to work!! :rolleyes:

Thank's 2Z's :D

That command wasn't in the vB Code help was it? Is there a fuller listing of codes elsewhere?

I'll do a bit of hunting too.

Mubbers

no mubbers its not there

Hipster its not there either

ConfusedSmiley.gif

The search for the source goes on!

I'm hammering through google just now looking for more info.

Simply typing in 'vB-Code' takes you to a vast well of hits for Virtual Basic which is totally different. You will also find a heap of references to other forums vB Codes explained pages and they're all the same as ours!! :D

I have learned that HTML is similar but not close enough it seems to make any logical crossovers from this code to vB. But I'll keep looking.

Mubbers

on a mission.

P.S. I really want to change my image - I'm getting tired of the scary signage!

I've been through the mill looking for a bbCode 'reference'.

Seems ultimately these codes are programmed by the mods in vBulletin. If there are any other codes such as
that aren't in the vB code help could they be added?

I downloaded a 102 page .pdf vBulletin manual from "another" site just to find this out!

Long live Google!!

Mubbers​

I have added several custom vbcodes (including CENTER) if you can think of any other cool ones, I will consider them.

Cheers EP, are the new vB Codes in the vB Codes help guide (I couldn't see 'em)?

I've got a great new idea that I'm sure everyone will appreciate:

[take away=indian]4 popadoms, one chicken tikka masala, a king prawn boohna, 2 x fried rice and two onion baji's[/take away]

:p

Anyway must dash,

[dog=slippers][wife=beer] Mubbers[/wife][/dog]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back