Celeron 1.1GHZ motherboard

Punkychan

OSNN Addict
Someone gave me a brand new Celeron 1.1 GHZ CPU which I'm thinking of putting it together to make another PC for me.
What / which mother board supports that CPU ? I would prefer the one with onboard video/audio (don't mind the video upgrade since I have an extra Nvidia for later use).Where can I order one ?
The CPU : Celeron 1.1 GHZ Socket 370 FC-PGA2
Motherboard ???

what kind of memory.. ddr or sdr? your going for something kinda cheap or a good performance board?

Memory depending on the motherboard.Either which is okay.Doesn't have to be an 'up' performance PC, just a normal one for normal applications.Maybe a 512 MB and 40 Gb HDD.Thanks

i recommend Cheap pc100 sd ram, because its the fastest memory that the celery processors support, also ALL motherboards support UDMA 100 so a "WESTERN DIGITAL 40gb HD" will do the job,

cost for all is less than $100:D well £'s actually cos im from UK.:cool:

intel p3 boards......... d815XX d810XX do a search for "d81*" on ebay youll get a list of a bunch
a d815eea-al say has sound/video/lan/and an agp slot for later.... and can be had for less than $40 or so

I've just set up a couple of pc's with the Gigabyte GA-6VTXE-A (1.1 and 1.3 celeron).

Seems to work fine and has onboard sound plus loads of overclocking potential.
These are getting a bit old now so you can buy them new for around £50 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back