Cd-wow

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political Access
This is applicable to all those who live within the EU.

Apparently CD-WOW will now have to impose a surcharge on orders shipped to EU countries because the Record Companies decided that they were not allowed to import discs from outside the EU which is cheaper!

They don't want you to download the songs, then they tell you you can't buy them cheap off of the net!

See more here http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/3416437.stm

Yeh...literally just heard this on the radio!!! Its disgraceful...always looking for ways to make us pay more.

They'll have to slap on a £2 charge for each CD...although the owner said he's confident the same deals (if not better) will be back.

they will still be dam cheap cd's :D

I still don't see why I should have to pay an extra £2 just because of the record companies. I mean they are getting our money wherever cd-wow source their cd's from. It'd not like they are illegal copies or anything!

Doesn't that violtae some sort of free trade rules? .... apparently not

I seem to remember the same thing happened not so long ago with Tesco trying to sell cheap Levis (Original ones not fake) sourced from outside the EU and fell foul of some EU rule. So much for being for free trade!

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back