CD Wipeout ???

Z

ZAnwar

I heard someone say in the XP-erience forum that if you rub wax on a cdr, the data gets lost. Why don't a person just do it like a cdrw, use the cdr, rub wax and delete the data, and write it again ?????

Well rubbing a CD-R with wax and hoping that you can use it again to burn data...:rolleyes:

Lets just say its a 'one-way ticket' if ya get my drift.

this only works if you rub on the label side, not the plastic side.

It should remove the label, both sides.

Then you are left with a CD sized plastic disc with nothing on it.

Originally posted by gtgarside
this only works if you rub on the label side, not the plastic side.
It should remove the label, both sides.
Excellent then you can double your space. :D

People should start doing it then. Now where can I get some wax from ???

YOU RUB WAX ON THE LABEL CD AND U GET A DOUBLE SIDED CD?????
160 min????????????
1400 MB???????????/

Bees wax from the humble Australian bumble bee (no stingers). It must be harvested in April on the night of the new moon wearing nothing but ya birthday suit so beeeee careful.

There is a reason why you have not seen it over there. In fact it's pretty scarce worlwide. You see only the drop kick drongos are stupid enough to take their clothes off & go tracking through the black berry bushes in the middle of the night.
Personally I go to the shop & pay 50c a disk. :D That way I stay intact......if you get my drift.

ouch, man ur dumb...donate ur computer to charity or something
:eek:

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
There is a reason why you have not seen it over there. In fact it's pretty scarce worlwide. You see only the drop kick drongos are stupid enough to take their clothes off & go tracking through the black berry bushes in the middle of the night.
Personally I go to the shop & pay 50c a disk. :D That way I stay intact......if you get my drift.

LMAO good one m8 ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back