CD Wipeout ???

My earwax works too, but unfortunatly is so thick that you have to remove the wax to play the cd and thats obviously a no go, scientists are currently working with my ears to correct this problem.

So what gtgarside said, works.

So why don't people try it, they won't have to pay money for a cdr when they can use it like a cdrw !!!

ive found that mr zogg's works the best for me

easily found in your local surf shops....

waxing your cdr's......hahahhahahhahhahha:)

OK, I think some people misundastood me. You remove the label which has the silvered/blue side on the underside, you end up with a USELESS piece(s) of silver-blue/Label and a USELESS transparent CD sized plastic disk.

Jeesh, people read to far into that post.

oaky, all of you people scare me, ... conquest to save 50-75 cents... if you have a bad/old disc, toss it and get a new one...

i think the original idea that someone tried to state was if you have a nonworking cd - from scratches you could use wax to try and make it work, there is no way to make double sided cds using wax, an old cdr and a declawed hampster... none that i know of anyway...

:D

Am I stoned or something, or is this topic about rubbing wax on CDR's?!....

;)

You are all using the wrong tool- for the wrong reason - not wax - to erase - but a marker is required to remove copy proof!

** Copy-proof CDs foiled by a marker **
Technology buffs have cracked music publishing giant Sony Musics elaborate disc copy-protection technology with a decidedly low-tech method: scribbling around the rim of a disk with a felt-tip marker.

Click here

Go Figure:cool: :cool:

ur all mad!

Havent any of u idiots bought a 100pack of cds, and it has those plastics discs at the top and bottom to protect the cds from scratching during shipping. If you rub wax on the lab cd, it stripes all the material off, so you are left with a transparent plastic disc, that is good for 2 things: A Coaster and Garbage!

Originally posted by Druce
i think the original idea that someone tried to state was if you have a nonworking cd - from scratches you could use wax to try and make it work, there is no way to make double sided cds using wax
Then just what are the drongos doing out at night in the black berry bushes?

Originally posted by ZAnwar
damnyank, can you please explain a little better !!!

If you clicked on the link and read the article from MSNBC - you now know as much as I do about it!

i wouldn't risk screwin up da laser or gettin wax all over the inside of my computer! + how does a load of cdr's cost?....bout 25p each:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back