• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CD Wipeout ???

Z

ZAnwar

I heard someone say in the XP-erience forum that if you rub wax on a cdr, the data gets lost. Why don't a person just do it like a cdrw, use the cdr, rub wax and delete the data, and write it again ?????

G

Gouk

Well rubbing a CD-R with wax and hoping that you can use it again to burn data...:rolleyes:

Lets just say its a 'one-way ticket' if ya get my drift.

this only works if you rub on the label side, not the plastic side.

It should remove the label, both sides.

Then you are left with a CD sized plastic disc with nothing on it.

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Bees wax from the humble Australian bumble bee (no stingers). It must be harvested in April on the night of the new moon wearing nothing but ya birthday suit so beeeee careful.

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
There is a reason why you have not seen it over there. In fact it's pretty scarce worlwide. You see only the drop kick drongos are stupid enough to take their clothes off & go tracking through the black berry bushes in the middle of the night.
Personally I go to the shop & pay 50c a disk. :D That way I stay intact......if you get my drift.

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
There is a reason why you have not seen it over there. In fact it's pretty scarce worlwide. You see only the drop kick drongos are stupid enough to take their clothes off & go tracking through the black berry bushes in the middle of the night.
Personally I go to the shop & pay 50c a disk. :D That way I stay intact......if you get my drift.

LMAO good one m8 ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage