CD/ROM Problems

S

Son-Of-Liberty

Hey I have just formated a computer and reinstalled the operating system
but it will not detect the Drive and i dont understand why. i can't find drivers for it because there is nothing bigger i can put infomation on this a 1.44mb floppy. so Im kinda in a tight spot and wondering if anybody has any idea's.
they would be helpful. :eek:

Can you give us a clue as to what machine specs you have. For the moment I'd be inclined to check the settings in your BIOS, is the HD Auto detect (and if so, is it being found correctly) or is it user defined (and set correctly)????

ta ta

TOK:cool:

Is this computer a PC or a MAC? And is it a CD Rom problem like the subject of this post says or is it a hard drive problem? What operating system? What exactly is the problem?
- Mike

i had the same problem before, i did a clean install then found CD ROm wasnt there, so i just formated again and installed windows again and the second time it worked fine. I found this kinda weird.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back