CD-R program needed

G

Gouk

Hi,

I need a program which detects the CD-R and the layer and tells me the max recording speed at which I can record on the CD-R.

My burner is a Yamaha 8x 8x 24x and I ma going to buy a Yamaha 24 12 40 writer and want to know the max burn speed which i can burn on to the CD's I have because they are unbranded white topped CD;s :D

Thx

Yep, nero has a program in the tools menu..

that does a complete analysis of any cd you put into the drive.
Very nice.
Even tells you the amount of max overburn the disk will tolerate.

I cannot find this "Tool" menu anywhere and I have Nero 5.5.7.2 (latest i think)

There is only one part of the program which gives info on the CD-R and it only shows the length of the CD-R and nothing else :(

CDR burning

Do not use Cequadrat's WINON CD coz it's shite i tried Roxio(the new owners and they say PAY FOR UR UPGRADE)(BOLLOCKS) . I have changed to Nero and it is working fine No prob.I am running Nero 5.5.7.8 and can copy disc to disc at 12 speed no problem

Go to Start>Programs>Ahead Nero>Nero Toolkit>CD Speed
You can then run tests and it'll tell you everything.

Just press CTRL+I in Nero, and you will get information about you CD-R media :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back