CD/DVD changer towers

Abbadon2001

OSNN Addict
Hi all, this is my first post on this forum - had it recommended to me by a friend.
A few years back i saw advertised a cd/dvd changer tower for home use - not one of these network jobbies that have 6 drives and 300cds, more like 1 or 2 drives, 100cd/dvd and ability to connect to 1 computer. Does anyone know a retailer of such devices, if so where can i find them/information on them?

Cheers

I think I know what you are talking about, but I am not quite sure... I was about to purchase a tower that held 100 CDs... it had a USB interface and connected to the computer and indexed every CD in a database on your PC. Is this kind of what you are talking about? This product was like $200. I think it was about 2 years ago though.

yeah thats the kinda thing i mean - i saw it in an issue of T3 magazine here in the uk, cant remember of it was usb - i asume it must have been. cant find that issue of the magazine tho - very annoying! where did u see the item in question?

really? ive never seen that publication, is that available in the uk? dont suppose you have any links or info that might b useful?

cheers

I seen 'em in Costco (UK). I think it was a JVC.

does anyone know of a web based company selling this type of commercial consumer product - i was under the impression you have to have business membership for costco? (was offered cheap membership when i worked in my year out from uni - wud have expirec by now anyway tho :S).

I dont believe u have to have a business member, my aunts works there. You just need to go and sign up. It used to be that way tho, but not anymore.

Abbadon2001 said:
Hi all, this is my first post on this forum - had it recommended to me by a friend.

Hey I had missed this post! Welcome to the forums Andy :)
Might I hazard a guess at who recommended this site ?? :p ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back