**********cd covers

O

original delboy

Hi while at work i want to create covers for my cds like music cds and vcds as well...the only thing is that at work i only have the microsoft packages like word,powerpoint,outlook etc etc...all i want to do is create back and front covers for the cds including the title at the side of the disc as well.

I know that this can be done in word but do not know the settings of how to create this like a template or something so i can just write the titles of the nusic etc and print them using the works ink:p

If someone could just send me a template of it done that would be much appreciated:D

thx

O

original delboy

Hi thx for the reply, i knw nero has a tool to do this but like i said above i need this to be done in word so i can print this at work.
We do not have nero to do this at work:p

Go into Tools> envelopes and labels> 'labels' tab. See if there's already a template for your brand of CD cover blanks already. If not, make one... all you need is a ruler and a little patience... sounds like you have time to kill anyways. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut