CD Cataloging Software?

vern

Dominus
Political Access
I've been around computers and the internet a long time. Over that time I've amassed a few hundred CDs, burned CDs, and backups. I was wondering if there were any software that are geared toward software CD collections instead of music CD collections.

KDS makes a tower that holds like 100-150 disks and has catalog software. When you select an item in the software it opens the corresponding tray in the tower.

Well I don't really want to buy a tower and I wanted the cataloging software geared towards software ... and not audio CDs. I'll go check out Traction CD Menu though.

Traction catalogues software on individual CDs rather than an entire collection - but you may still find it useful.

Supercat has been around for about 4 years and works with XP for cataloging cds, zip discs, etc etc.
I have used it under every version of windows .......very good.

i used to use WhereIsIt?...was good but haven't used it in a while

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back