CD Burning Software

LocKStocK

Smokin & Jokin
Hi,

Does anybody know of any CD burning software that doesn't require
an install?
Its just I'm on the college network and I don't have access to install progs!

Thx!

Windows XP has a basic CD burning support built in...that is...if it is enabled by your college admin. If you feel that the college needs to offer CD burning for studing purposes, you should have a talk with your admin. My college allows wide ranges of drives to be used - CD burners (available in new computers), Zip drives, USB hard drive, and more. Software can be arranged if needed by the student with authorization of the computer network admin.

If there is no software for burning installed on the PC then I doubt the PC even has a burner.

These computers do have burners, its just theres no burning software installed.
All the clients run Windows 2000 btw so no built-in software.

I'd ask the admin(s) Money has been wasted if they don't install some burning software after all (burnatonce is a nice free app)

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
I'd ask the admin(s) Money has been wasted if they don't install some burning software after all (burnatonce is a nice free app)

Yeah - I know Jamie, He has a nice prog .. I don't use it personally but it is nice ..

Id ask the school admins, i personally think that all schools should offer it, but they dont because of their big pipes, downloading warez could become a students number one priority. And that is not what we want on school networks. Thus making the decision really hard for a school admin.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back