cd burning problem

P

pothitos

ok i copied an audio cd the other day and when i went to play it in my cd player it didnt work. I put the cd back in the machine and the filetype on it was CD audio.

How can i make the cd work in a normal CD player?

cmon reply please i really need elp with this as it has to be done by 2nite

what program did u use to copy cd? and did it give u some errors? try checking if cd is closed btw. also if u used cdrw disc it probably wont work in cd player

i used some ibm proggy to copy it and i didnt get any errors. why wont a cdrw disc work?

it just doesnt recongnise the disk as completed and closed i think, thats why you need to burn on cd r if you want an audio disk

cdrw discs have different cover(that thing where u burn your ctuff) even color of regular cdr disk is different from cdrw if u didnt notice. and regular cd players cant read that thing. so u have to use regular cdr disk unless u buy new player that says supports cdrw disks or get mp3/cd player

the problem is i only have the copied cd now so would it work if i used nero and a cd-r?

The way cdrw's r made almost every cd player can't read them for some reason. That said I've seen a few cd players that could read cdrw discs but for the vast number of cd players can't which is why u need to use cdr's to be able to play the cd in just bout anything else besides ur cdrw drive in your computer. There should be a problem as long as the source cd ain't to badly sractched that said u should be able to make a good copy of the cd on to an cdr with a good program like nero

Originally posted by Quiksilvah
the problem is i only have the copied cd now so would it work if i used nero and a cd-r?

yea that should work ok
~edit~ if u got nothing to do u can encode those audio tracks to mp3s or just wav files. and then burn them as audio disk to cdr :) . that is if u r bored though

not necessarily..how old is the audio cd player...mine is about 5 yrs old and it won't play cdrs at all but my boom box will play them trouble free.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back