Cd burning ...HELP!!!!

M

mylarache

Hello everybody,
Whene i want to burn a cd with windows xp pro default software,he makes a temp file and then he copies them to my cd writer.Until here is good but after that i can not delete this temp file or files until i restart my pc. ((he said that they re in use)) but they re not .
Has some one the same problem or knows s o a good solution?
Thank's
Larache: D

There isnt much you can do about it as he thinks the files are still in use, as his explorer.exe hasnt dropped the connection.

The only thing to do is like you said reboot him or just keep burning and let his temp directory fill up.

He shouldnt mind to much

:p

or if your realllly wanting to delete them you can kill explorer.exe from the task manager...then restart it and try to delete the files..that might workproviding that is the only program using them...also I believe there is an option to delete files after burn..but i'm not sure? haven't used XP default burning much so try looking around.

Easy Cd Creator is FAR from the best...they have had the most incompatibilities with XP out of any program I know..just search this board for all the posts about it. but I must add this is my opinion, I can't say it's fact. All I know is it took how many patches to get EZCD up to snuff? While my nero installed fine, updated fine and never erred once :)

CD Burners

I strongly agree with Qumahlin.
Nero is the best.
Roxia is OK if you can get it installed and patched.

Kinda straying from the main topic, but.....
I agree with both shaydenb and Qumahlin. Nero is the best to compile a cd, and clonecd for 1 to 1 copies (if your burner meets certain requirements). Need proof? Who makes the POS WindowsXP built in burning software? Roxio! :) Why go from crap to shiny crap? So far I haven't met a CD I can't clone or burn. And no errors, no patches! I am using a Lite-On CD-RW drive... model #2410 (a,b,c doesn't matter)....

I know the solution

Hello everybody
I know the solution.What i did is to change my documents to not read only.It works now very good.and after that the software copy the files to a cd writer he delete them automatically.
Thank's for your answers....
NB: Ive a nero and cd creator software but i wanted to see how the default brand software works.
:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back