CD Art

N

Not Bman

Is there an easy way to get all the album art for your music, fast?

Like all at one, maybe even free?

No... Well, maybe... I don't know. :s

Hope that was helpful. ;)

If ya want free then ya better grab a 6 pack of rockstars and prepare you browser for a serious Google overload. Especially if ya got a shiit load of music. Trust me, I've been there. And the obscure albums... ouch. Finding good cover art for those and at a good size (rez) is, shall we say close to miraculous.

Yes in deed. ;)

Well, sleepy time. *yawn*

Are you looking for print resolution images?

well ..if you had an itunes account its quite simple ... you hit the "find album art" tab and presto.

If you dont use itunes ... use amazon music ..copy/paste the album art from there to your song file.

heres an example (Primus - Sailing the Seas of Cheese). All the info you need is there for proper labeling. Song titles in order, date released, artist, songwriters ..ect.

BUT>>> if you are looking for an image of the actual compact disk itself .... that i have been trying to figure out myself for a long time.

Last edited:
I use itunes, but don't have an account, cause it cost money, and don't you have to pay for the album art you download from them?

I have most of the cd's that are in my library, just the art isn't on the computer. I have done the google thing in the past, and it sucks lol. I thought by now there would be some cool way of getting all.

Alright, I guess I have a boring weekend coming up lol.

Can't you just tag the albums you want, and then get new info/including album art? I know several players will do this. I also think there is an app that will do this for you, it resolves around the CDDB or gracenote.

Thanks gonnads, I will for sure use those.

Falcon, if you find that program, that would be amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back