CCNA Intro

celticfan11

OSNN Senior Addict
So my career path is going the CCNA route. My boss wants me to get my CCNA. So here is what i did. I took notes for the ENTIRE CCNA Intro book. I am just posting DOC file incase anyone here needs any studying help etc. So here you guys go....

http://www.realityslap.com/~noobkilla/CCNA%20Intro.doc

Warning: This is an 11Mb File

If anyone at OSNN wants to post this file on the server for the users, feel free to do so.

Yes, it took me quite some time to make, so i thought i would share it.

yes thank you, we at work are needing to get some poeple to go through this as well as me, this shal help a lot. thanks

canadian_divx said:
yes thank you, we at work are needing to get some poeple to go through this as well as me, this shal help a lot. thanks

Thats great to hear, that is why i put the DOC up. Glad i could help.

Well I've since gotten through Cisco 4 (though I hadn't taken the test yet, yeah I know, it's something I should do...). That said, if I was back in Cisco 1, another study guide could be of use. Giving reps...

BTW, if anyone wants a site to take practice exams in preperation for the CCNA, our Cisco teacher (at the school I took this) directed the class to sign up at this site. It's also got various unit tests, covering various topics covered in the Cisco program...

http://www.celticrover.com/tig/ccna/ccnareviews.asp

There are other links from the main page, but on attempting to login with the default login link, it gave

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off"...

The link I provided works. Once in, the options for

* CCNA Exam (CCNA 640-801)
Read a review of the Exam process
or
* CCNA INTRO Exam (INTRO 640-821)
* Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Exam (ICND 640-811)

are options available about in the middle of the page... You can take the practice exams and what not however many times you need to, until you feel ready to sign up for the certification exam itself...

I passed my CCNA Intro test today. :)
It is scored from 300-1000 points and you need 825 points to pass
i got 880.
Im so excited
1 down 1 to go.

gj...

BTW, just in case you're not aware, both tests could have been taken together in one exam. Actually with the voucher we got passing the voucher exam in Cisco 4, the teacher only thought it applied to taking both together, but wasn't sure.

Well, either way, the first of the 2 part is done. Speaking of which, when I get some money together, I should probably study again for it. I took the classes, but it was many months ago.

Son Goku said:
gj...

BTW, just in case you're not aware, both tests could have been taken together in one exam.
Ya i am aware of this. but thanks for the input.

that website is down. It has my FTP space. So i have nowhere else to post the file. Its 12Megs

My raise is going to be affected, if I do not complete my CCNA before jan 20... looks like I wont be ready in time... :(
I am going to try... but it looks doubtful... Grats on passing your first test... can you please let me know what the concentration for that test is?
I know the design principals forwards and back. I also know my subnetting and binary to decimal conversions like no ones business...

So maybe if I brak it down into two tests I could finish it in time as well...

PM me or email me ... THANKS!

Mastershakes said:
Cannot dl file any longer...

Could you post it again?

send me a PM with your email address and i will send u that DOC file.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back