CCleaner 1.28.277

lkyng

OSNN Addict
CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. That removes unused and temporary files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster, more efficiently and giving you more hard disk space. The best part is that it's fast! (normally taking less that a second to run) and Free.

Cleans the following:
  • Internet Explorer Cache, History, Cookies, Index.dat.
  • Recycle Bin, Temporary files and Log files.
  • Recently opened URLs and files.
  • Third-party application temp files and recent file lists (MRUs).
    Including: Firefox, Opera, Media Player, eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Office XP, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and more...
  • Advanced Registry scanner and cleaner to remove unused and old entries.
    Including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more... Backup for registry clean.
  • Windows Startup tool.
v1.28.277
- Updated Hotfix Uninstaller cleaning.
- Added secure certificate to the installer.
- Improved secure deletion performance.
- Fixed a few issues with 64bit OSs.
- Fixed checkbox bug on Issue Scanner.
- Added Galician Translation.
- Minor updates to Arabic and Hebrew.
- Minor interface and style update.
- Minor performance tweaks.

Download

Official Site

That has to be a error. It is freeware, it will remain so. Until the creator of it sells out that is ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back