Catch23

Last concert I went to was Ted Nugent. Sammy Haggar opened up for him. (1977).....

Cheese Nips and Pepsi.......Mmmmmmmmmmm!!

I don't care about anything.

the only thing that bugs me is that USA refers to AMERICA as USA !!! and of course THAT is not true.

why is that? "GOD" knows :D

the thing they said is "God bless America" but of course they refer to "God bless USA" as some guy posted earlier, now thats plain old bull....

favourite color DARK BLUE all the way

nIabI

I was about 15 I think. I'm just glad that all my music is now in the cheap "classics" section. LOL:p

quote from Wrathchild:
"slightly burnt cheese nips. Mmmm!"

RIGHT ON!!

Re: United States

Originally posted by Harell
No they don't need their heads examined.
My thoughts on this subject are:

1) Where else can ANYONE of ANYRACE in this world go and feel welcome? (few well know exceptions)

2) Where else can you burn the National flag and not be arrested?

3) How many countrys would win a war and HELP the looser?
(Berlin air lift, Japan granted we nuked them-not proud of that)

4) How many countrys would welcome so many immigrants?

5) Where else is everyone from somewhere else? (see 4) :)

6) How many other places do women have the same rights as men?

7) Freedom of the press and speech. (oh yea... and Religion)

8) And what countrys would 1 thru 7 be true?

I just saw these post and had to say something. For those that don't like the place you live... Move, if you can, some where better?!?!? That is just common sense. Remember the phrase "United We Stand"? Well if you are not willing to stand up for your country does that mean you WANT it to fall? We all dislike parts of our country (taxes, politics...) who doesen't? But to just say out right that "I am not proud to be an American...
" or "....this is not the land of the free"? I am sorry but if you know of a better place that ANYONE of ANY NATIONALITY could live, work, worship(or not) please let us all know!

I like green grass, a yellow sun, and a red, white and blue flag...

Well said, if you don't like this country I DARE you to find one where you will be treated better shit or even the same.

Re: United States

No they don't need their heads examined.
My thoughts on this subject are:

1) Where else can ANYONE of ANYRACE in this world go and feel welcome? (few well know exceptions)

2) Where else can you burn the National flag and not be arrested?

3) How many countrys would win a war and HELP the looser?
(Berlin air lift, Japan granted we nuked them-not proud of that)

4) How many countrys would welcome so many immigrants?

5) Where else is everyone from somewhere else? (see 4) :)

6) How many other places do women have the same rights as men?

7) Freedom of the press and speech. (oh yea... and Religion)

8) And what countrys would 1 thru 7 be true?

I just saw these post and had to say something. For those that don't like the place you live... Move, if you can, some where better?!?!? That is just common sense. Remember the phrase "United We Stand"? Well if you are not willing to stand up for your country does that mean you WANT it to fall? We all dislike parts of our country (taxes, politics...) who doesen't? But to just say out right that "I am not proud to be an American...
" or "....this is not the land of the free"? I am sorry but if you know of a better place that ANYONE of ANY NATIONALITY could live, work, worship(or not) please let us all know!

I like green grass, a yellow sun, and a red, white and blue flag...

#1: None, there are obvious divisions of races in the US, almost everywhere mexicans are looked down on, in some southern states that are primarily black, whites are looked down on, in other southern states that are primarily white blacks are looked down on.

#2: None, They can arrest you here for that...and could use the same excuse anywhere, you were endangering forest land or national parks etc.

#3: We helped Japan for their resources, without them we would be nothing, and our government knew that, same with Germany only not as extreme.

#4: See #1 above, sure they're welcome to come, they won't feel that way once they get here though.

#5: See #4, I don't feel welcome around other guys of my own race...

#6: Women don't have the same rights as men here either, maybe they supposedly do legally, but think about it, you can still prove that more men go to college, get paid more etc.

#7: The 1st ammendment is a joke, you can only say what you want as long as you aren't forcing someone to listen to it, which is impossible if you want to get the message out, also, this goes back to schools, they violate my 1st amendment rights forcing me to go to pep assemblies where 5 of the preppiest guys in school lip sync to n'sync...just like the real band...

#8: None, see above 7 answers.

Better places to live...I could sell everything I own and move to Mexico and live off the interest, I wouldn't be any more oppressed by anyone down there than I would be here.

Sure, it'd be a great nation if they still held the values of the original constitution and 10 amendments at face value, but they don't, and guess what? The only reason I live in this country right now is because in the state I live in I can still legally own any type of firearm that isn't fully automatic, and that's gone in the next 10 yrs anyway it looks like...

I'm with you Harell

:) :)

We have it the best here in the USA. You can say what you like or dislike about it but most of us know that this is the best place to live and enjoy our freedom.

Originally posted by Eolis
Your in "the Land of Lost Causes"....;)

Better known as "America: Rehashed".....:p

How many times are we gonna kick this dead horse in the ass???

i am not under god either, i dont believe in any gods, but besides, that, i noticed catch23 said he was forced to say it, he could of sued the school for not letting him have the right not to say it, like civil rights, i was forced before and then told the teacher that i dont believe in god so i am not saying that "under god" crap, and that if she forced me her ass would be in court, i was never forced again, i am also not proud to be living in america or to be american, i dont like this country at all. its horrible. http://www.raisethefist.com
seriously, no one should be forced to say that "under god" crap, this country is so hypocritical

Under God

God was under me last night. Very flexible, that God. Yes! Take it all God! Tell me how much you like it! Yes! You little wh0re!

1) Better of where?

2) Missed the point.

3) Japan has resources? Germany? what Nice Cars?

4) I Have talked to many that do... and you?

5) Your problem... Not others.

6) Better where?

7) So how does one force another to listen? Your school is scarry.

8) Need a ticket to Mexico? Drink the water! I forgot about the right to have a gun.

If Mexico is better why are so many willing to risk death to get here? That fence is a problem the USA should work on removing.

#1: Nowhere, that's one you just have to deal with.

#2: No I didn't miss the point, I'm pointing out that there are so many loopholes it doesn't matter if what you're doing consitutionally legal, they will find a way to bust you for something else...like how cops will follow you until you do something wrong if you aren't wearing your seatbelt.

#3: Learn some world history...where are almost all computer components manufactured? where are almost all computer companies based? what's the percent of domestic cars vs imports? You realize Germany is a large supplier of steel to the US for military vehicles?

#4: Well it looks like where you come from is Oz since everything is perfect...or maybe you don't get out much, or maybe you know the rich ones? I know some of the illegal ones, and ones that are looked down on, that stay here only so they can make more than .25 a week, they stay here so they can send money home to starving familiy and friends.

#5: Well aren't you just the shiznit then, if everything is so perfect where you come from, and you are happy with everybody, let me come live with you, but if you wanna come here, you would understand...that's absolute BS "You're problem...Not others" Ok, what about all the people here that feel the same way?

#6: Have we ever had a female president? I admit that it isn't the same thing with a monarchy etc., but women have more rights and are treated much better in the UK.

#7: Oh let's see, it's against the rules to leave campus before the assembly, they have administrators at the exits of the parking lot and on all the doors of every building...ya...they're just gonna let me leave aren't they? And all schools are like that, get a clue.

#8: Yeah, you go take the fence down, it ain't that easy, most of the people trying to get here don't have cars, and it's 200miles from the Mexican border until your out of the desert, and no, you can't own guns in Mexico, but that's why so many people live down there half of the year isn't it?

To me, it sounds like you are one naive human being, just like what they want, ur like cattle, just walk in a strait line with everybody else and do what ur told, never question anyone, just keep on walking and stare stright ahead, no matter if ur headed into the Ocean or off a Cliff, straight ahead, that's right, just like they want you to.

uh huh

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Better of where?

2) Missed the points of her ampleness.

3) Japan has resources? Germany? what Nice Cans?

4) I Have talked to many that do not wear underpants... and you?

5) Your problem is yours... Not others who would like to wear underpants, but can't afford them.

6) Better where, K-marts? I don't think so! Victoria's Secret!

7) So how does one force another to listen? Your school is blue, which is good, because I like blue.

8) Need a ticket to Mexico? Drink the water! I forgot about the right to have cheese whiz!

9)If Mexico is better why are so many willing to risk death to by eating Taco Bell? That fence is a problem the USA should work on removing. An 8 layers! That's a REAL burrito!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=+2]YACK YACK YACK... BLAH BLAH BLAH...[/SIZE] [SIZE=+2]"EWWW! I hate this Country..." "I love this Country..."[/SIZE]

That's what living in the U.S. means. That you can voice your opinion and have [SIZE=+2]STUPID[/SIZE] discusions about it. Try that in some other Countries.

Just be happy with your life. And if your not... Then get [SIZE=+2]THERAPY[/SIZE]. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back