Catch23

well if you dont believe then.....

so tell me this do you use money???
do you buy food???
do you goto the movies?
GOT NEWS FOR YOU!! YOU CANT ANY MORE!

if you wont say "one nation under god" then stop using your money and give it to me. all our mooney says "In God We Trust"

What are you going to do now huh??? you cant so i suggest you leave this beautiful land I call America.

now I am hoping you are dunking those cookies properly in that milk, you are ain't you?

:cool:

thread as been hijacked now leave it this way,

u can't dunk banana moon pies into milk the crumble to fast

:cool:

Quote: "My favorite color is blue. whats your's? post it here"

Pale yellow (the color of my U. S. Treasury Checks):D Also, as not to be accused of hijacking, kinda resembles a yellow banana moon pie filling.:)

I personally like peanut butter sandwiched in graham crackers, and then dunked in milk. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm......:D

Originally posted by Eolis
I personally like peanut butter sandwiched in graham crackers, and then dunked in milk. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm......:D

Yeaa thats good stuff right there

Tool

Tool Rocks. A perfect Circle was cool too. I saw them with NIN. Excellent concert.

Nutter Butters and Milk. Mmmmmm!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back