Catalyst 4.2 release notes...

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
allegedly... yes... driverheaven and w2s have been running a little teaser thread in their forums...

dh has a thread on this and some other sites are waiting patiently...

the whole (15% increase in ut2k3) has me interested since ut2k4 is based off the same engine (with tweaks) :D

Fenris

OSNN Senior Addict
Well my fps in UT2004 went up about 10fps after installing these drivers before them i had the 4.1 so i guess they do help a little in the game.

Petros

Thief IV
"The game Half-Life is now displayed properly under Windows XP when the game resolution is set to either 320x240 or 400x300".

Wow...that's detailed troubleshooting. Who on earth has a computer that can run Windows XP, but chooses to run Half Life at a bare minimum?

I'm glad I have a company with that much devotion behind my card, though :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samhicks