• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cat starts world war III

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
So picture the scene,

I've been playing Civlisation 3 for about 2 hours. The Cats sitting on my lap purring nicely. I have a large empire with an equally large Roman empire the other side of the world.

Things are looking good, we're trading well and technologicaly were doing well. ( to well as it turns out ) The cat stirs slightly.

The Romans contact us to see if we would like to trade some wine for some oil. The cat lifts it head and yawns.

I decide to accept their offer and am just moving the mouse to accept whrn the cat gets up and decide to take a stroll along the keyboard. The series of keys it pushes manage to declare war on Rome.

Well, the Romans have the ICBM, they throw them on my cities, I have no choice but to retaliate with my own ICBMS. My population is decimated as is the romans. I have about 20 turns until the end of the gane to rebuild, and build a spaceship. ( Not much chance there then )

Lets hope George Bush doesn't have a Cat.

For Sale.

1 Cat, Ginger, answers to the name of shelley. Computer literate.

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
I would personaly supervise the removal of the cat litter from the tray and ensure that only the freshest "lumps" were used. Obviously I would rubber gloves to ensure no contanimation of your meal. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown