Cast your vote for NTFS

I still see us in 13th place. You haven't had your coffee yet have you gonaads? :p

click on the "General XP Sites" link on the left.

links.jpg

top10.jpg

I've clicked an' I've an' I've clicked 'til I can't click no more. My poor wickle fingers are bleedin'. :D

PP

all these members and NTFS is only number 12 ....whats going on!! guess i'll have to swap proxies to add more votes ...lol

Originally posted by Burpster
all these members and NTFS is only number 12 ....whats going on!! guess i'll have to swap proxies to add more votes ...lol

Just clear yer *cookies* and vote again... :cool:

I wish that damn thing would update the voting more often...

Aaaarrrgg!!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by gonaads
I wish that damn thing would update the voting more often...

Aaaarrrgg!!! :mad: :mad:

As I said before if the vote is counted, it updates immediately.
/ me wonders why nobody believes me ;)

btw I just pushed NTFS into the top 10 , about 25 votes, each one counted in real time :D

voted.what is the prize?a million dollar?
or is it just numbers? I think the winner of this is not NTFS.org nor bink's site the true winner is the site that made this voting game with every click they get cash :D

i'm @ skool now so i clicked it again:cool:

The link is dead now.

I think they were afraid NTFS was going to take over the #1 spot so they shut it down

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back